This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Website and your membership in the Service and may be modified by goactive.com.au from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by goactive.com.au on the Website.
You must be a professional and earning money from your chosen listing field/s. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, capacity and authority, to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. goactive.com.au reserves the right to delete or unsubscribe you membership if expose.com.au receives complaints about your practices, or if we believe you have registered in bad faith. goactive.com.au reserves the right to delete your profile if you are not a professional in your chosen field, this includes memebers who haven’t filed for tax returns in their chosen field, or do not have an ABN, BN or ACN registered for use in your chosen field. goactive.com.au may ban you from using the site if you have been abusive to other members, Including not been honest about who you are, provided false or misleading information. You may terminate your membership at anytime. goactive.com.au may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the e-mail address you provide in your application/s for membership, or such other e-mail address as you may later provide to goactive.com.au.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Expose.com.au
Go Active Singles owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website (goactive.com.au) and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Exposee.com.au, and its licensors. Except for that information which you have been given written permission. You may not publish, copy, transmit, modify, perform, display, distribute, or sell any such proprietary information.
Non Commercial Use by Members
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited
Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that expose.com.au may review and delete any content, photos, profiles, messages that in the sole judgment of expose.com.au will violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, threaten or harm the safety of Members or Users
- You are solely responsible for the all content that you display or publish (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, or transmit to other Members, users or anyone who uses the website.
- By posting Content to any public area of goactive.com.au, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to expose.com.au an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your Member description any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or e-mail addresses unless specifically requested to.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk e-mail to other Members. Although goactive.com.au cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, expose.com.au reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which goactive.com.au deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- All members (Free and Premier) can receive, read and reply to all messages sent to their account. However, to initiate contact with other members, you need to be a Premier member.
- Below is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. goactive.com.au reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication, content from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes such Content that:
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as, sweepstakes, contests, barter, advertising, and any form of pyramid schemes.
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is threatening, abusive, obscene, libelous or defamatory.
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s or companies copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs, applications, software or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music, videos or links to pirated music files or videos files;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal items, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images.
- Contains Restricted password only access pages those not linked to or from another accessible page.
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other exposee.com.au Members. Go Active Singles, reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members/Users
When signing up to expose.com.au, you agree to receive e-mails designed to notify, supply you with relevant information about Go Active Singles and it’s partner sites. These e-mails include messages with information on upgrades, updates and future plans. You may opt out at any time by unsubscribing or sending us an email notifying us you would like to unsubscribe.
You may not post online, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Go Active Singles is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website (expose.com.au) or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service.Go Active Singles is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user or member of the Website goactive.com.au. goactive.com.au assumes no responsibility for any omission, error, interruption, defect, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications.goactive.com.au is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service that Go Active Singles Provides. Under no circumstances will expose.com.au be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website expose.com.au expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. goactive.com.au cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Services.
Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will goactive.com.au be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, special or punitive damages, also including lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if expose.com.au has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Not with standing anything to the contrary contained herein, expose.com.au’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever.
You agree to indemnify and hold Go Active Singles, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, and other partners/associates and employees or contractors harmless from any loss, claim, liability or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of South Australia, Adelaide.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member or User of the Website expose.com.au, contains the entire agreement between you and expose.com.au regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.